The analogue control panels from the Previdia Compact range are the perfect solution for small to medium installations, they combine the innovative features of the Previdia Max system with user-friendly operation inside a compact cabinet.
Programming from the display through the clear and intuitive user interface minimizes system activation and maintenance times, making Previdia Compact the ideal choice.
- Compact analogue-addressable control panel, capable of managing 1 loop of 64 points, 1 loop of 240 points or 2 loops of 240 points (depending on the model).
- Multiprotocol, manages Inim, Apollo and Argus security protocols on the loop.
- 1.5 A or 4 A integrated power supply (depending on the model).
- Integrated battery charger of 7 Ah or 17 Ah (depending on the model).
- Sturdy metal cabinet with frontplate in plastic.
- Terminals for the HORNET+ network connection with other control panels or remote keypads integrated on board.
- On-board Ethernet connection for remote management, networking between control panels or connection to BMS monitoring software, MODBUS protocol over TCP-IP available.
- USB port for the configuration.
- Management of a micro SD card for the display of topographic maps, saving and retrieving of configurations, storing of the events log.
- 4 on-board I/O channels configurable as 1 A supervised power outputs, supervised inputs.
- On-board configurable relay.
- 4.3” colour LCD graphic touchscreen.
- Silicone function keys for basic functions.
- 30 multicoloured LEDs included (depending on the model) for signalling the status of the 30 zones, or configurable.
- Management of a gas-extinguishing channel (depending on the model) certified EN12094-1.
- Programmable from the frontplate or via the Previdia/STUDIO configuration software available on the Inim website.
- 1000 configurable zones.
- 1000 groups of outputs for activation logics.
- Logical equations for the definition of the most complex activation conditions.
- Timers for the timed management of activations, bypass operations, etc.
- Log for the last 2000 event.
- Manages up to 100 access codes.
- Customizable display with images, icons indicating the status of the various elements, text and function buttons.